● Model Number: JSJSLW430SS
● Dimensions: 8.8 x 2.8 x 8.8 cm
● Item Weight: 127 g
● Finish: Stainless Steel
● Voltage: 230V
● Wattage: 250 Watts
● Radio Frequency: 433.9 Mhz
● Max Controllers: 6
● Package Inclusions: 1 x 3 Gang Dimmer Switch
Fittings and Fixings
The LightwaveRF JSJSLW430SS model is one of the latest master light dimmer switch; it is a three gang switch available in white, stainless steel, black chrome and chrome finishes. This switch looks and operates the same way how the standard light fixtures, but it’s added with a built-in LightwaveRF technology. The built-in technology allows you to remotely manage this dimmer using a handheld remote control or a wire-free switch from LightwaveRF. You can also operate it using a smartphone, tablet or PC anywhere in the world, as long as you have web access!
This dimmer switch is included on the latest 400 dimmer series released by LightwaveRF, making it compatible with most of the dimmable range of lights and lamps in the market. This three gang dimmer switch is a standalone unit that can be integrated with others, suitable for setting up personalised lighting moods or scenarios in any room. The dimmer switch is also capable of creating and storing lighting moods and scenarios in just a matter of seconds, lighting settings that you can quickly recall when you want to be activated. Installing this switch does not need any extra cables or wires and is done the same way how the standard light fixtures are done. It also fits into a conventional 35mm back box which is common to households.
LightwaveRF JSJSLW430SS Master Light Dimmer Switch requires the Lightwave Web Link and app to be remotely controlled using a smartphone, tablet or PC. The Web Link is the device that relays the commands from your smart gadgets to the dimmer switches. Using this dimmer switch will also require you to use the compatible two-way slave dimmer switches such as the JSJSLW450, JSJSLW452 and JSJSLW455 to extend its network and to enable two-way operation.
● Remotely control home lighting using a smartphone, tablet, iPhone, iPad or PC
● Set up and store lighting moods and scenarios using LightwaveRF remotes
● Suitable for two-way operations (two-way operation requires a slave unit)
● Available in stainless steel, white, black chrome and chrome finishes
● It fits the standard 35mm back box
● Compatible with a huge range of dimmable LED lights and lamps