● Model Number: JSJSLW420SS
● Dimensions: 8.8 x 2.8 x 8.8 cm
● Item Weight: 127 g
● Finish: Stainless Steel
● Voltage: 230V
● Wattage: 250 Watts
● Radio Frequency: 433.9 Mhz
● Max Controllers: 6
● Package Inclusions: 1 x 2 Gang Dimmer Switch
Fittings and Fixings
The LightwaveRF, 400 Series dimmers, are high-end and stylish switches available in stainless steel, white, chrome or black chrome finishes. Dimmer switches that look and function the same way as the standard conventional light fittings with the built-in LightwaveRF technology, which makes them even better. This state of the art technology will allow you to control this range of dimmer switches wirelessly using wire-free switches or handheld remote controls from LightwaveRF. You can also use your smartphone, tablet, iPhone, iPad or PC to operate these dimmer switches anywhere in the world!
Compatible with a vast range of dimmable LED lighting brands, the LightwaveRF 400 Dimmer Switches Series are intelligent devices that will allow you to operate and control your lighting from any part of the globe. Each dimmer is a standalone unit that can also be integrated with other dimmers or LightwaveRF devices to allow you to create personalised lighting sequences and mood for any room of the house. Configuring or setting up this lighting profiles and storing them only takes seconds, and stored profiles can be easily recalled with a just a single touch of a button. These dimmer switches are also very easy to install, they only need a screwdriver, and they are installed the same way how every standard light fixture is installed, without extra wiring, cables and complex process involved. These dimmers are also designed to fit the standard 35mm back box which is commonly used to houses.
Important Note: LightwaveRF 200 2-way dimmers are not compatible with the 400 dimmer series. When using the JSJSLW420SS Master Light Dimmer Switch, you have to use the compatible two-way slave dimmers such as JSJSLW450, JSJSLW452, JSJSLW455. You will also need the Lightwave Web Link to control dimmers and other modules using smartphones, tablets, iPhones, iPads or PC. The Web Link should be connected to your home router to manage your dives using the LightwaveRF App.
● Control lighting system using smartphones, tablets, iPhones, iPads or PC
● Store and create lighting profiles and set moods or sequences with remote controls
● Suitable for one or two-way operation (LightwaveRF slave unit required for 2-way)
● Compatible with a huge range of dimmable lights or lamps
● Available in stainless steel, white, black chrome and black
● Fits on the standard 35mm back box
● Standalone unit that can be integrated with other LightwaveRF modules